Subscribe to our free newsletter! Receive free e-mail updates everyday from our wedding experts. Enter your e-mail address below:
Delivered by: FeedBurner
Most Popular So Far
No data so far!
Once your daughter is getting married, you know that the next task that is required of you, besides assisting your daughter with the necessary things, is to look for mother of the bride outfits and see what is appropriate for your daughter’s important day. This event is more special than everything that has crossed your daughter’s life, as it will change her life for good, this being one of the reasons for you to wish wearing something fabulous.
There are however several aspects that you need to take into account before deciding to choose the mother of the bride outfit, these aspects being described as follows:
* Try not to leave this aspect for the last moments of the wedding planning. You would have to assist your daughter into choosing her wedding gown and this could be the right moment for you to peek among the collections that are available for mother of the bride and since you are with your daughter you can as well ask for her opinion.
* The choice of mother of the bride outfit should be closely coordinated with the rest of the wedding celebration, for instance there is no need to wear shiny, spectacular outfit for a casual tone of a wedding, or you should have an intricate appearance (but not the one that takes away the shine that belongs to the bride!) for an elaborate theme of the wedding, or for one that is quite elegant and classy in its unfolding.
* Whichever style the wedding celebration inculcates, the general note of a bride’s mother appearance should be that of radiance, and she should be encouraged to preserve this air throughout the entire manifestation of the wedding event.
* Apart from the style and design of the mother of the bride outfit, there is also the choice of color to consider. This color must contain the shades and tones that fit your skin complexion the best along with the color of your eyes and hair.
* Try to do your best in choosing an outfit that is unique, maybe you can choose to have it done by a couturiere, as it would be quite unpleasant to see that another woman invitee is wearing the same outfit with yours.
* There are various online guidelines to provide orientation for mothers of the bride who are confused on the general note as well as on the protocols that should be followed in this special day, for both mother of the bride and mother of the groom positions. When you will come across the online mother of the bride outfits you will find various advices on this issue, to make sure that you find the appropriate attire for the big day of your little girl.
Image source www.fiorisimo.com